National vaccination initiatives in the United States support the critical work of achieving health equity for all Americans.
While this guide in not intended to be a persuasive tool, it has been developed to provide families and individuals with the information they need to explore concerns, answer questions, and start a conversation about general immunization and the COVID-19 vaccine.
Use Better For It to help keep one another accountable as you seek out the best information for making personal and community health decisions, and to:
- Become a Vaccine Ambassador.
- Supplement your own research on the vaccines.
- Start a dialogue with your family members, friends, physician, faith advisor, and coworkers.
- Share accurate information on social media.
- Learn about the contributions of diverse scientists and public health advocates who strive to bring this pandemic to an end.
How you can help:
- Share the reasons why you’re getting the COVID-19 vaccine in a short social media video or photo of you getting your shot. You can also download some social media images to use in your posts. Use the hashtag #BetterForIt and tag @LungAssociation.
- Share your story on your own websites, and in your local newsletters, newspapers and more.
- Host a Zoom party! Invite friends and family to have the discussion about making informed decisions using the Better For It toolkit
COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker
Proudly Supported By
Updates to the toolkit and assets will continue to be added to this page, so check back to get the latest information and stay up to date.